COSA Xentaur XDT Series Ex Digital Dew Point Transmitter
• HTF™ (hyper-thin film) technology
• Fully automatic self-calibration dew point system
• Integrated field calibration and validation capabilities
• Integrated XDT dew point meter
• Low installation cost and low maintenance
• NIST traceability
• Stable, reliable, and cost-effective measurement solution
• Monitoring and control of air dryers
• Plastic dryers
• Welding gases
• Laser gases
• Petrochemical feedstock gases
• Natural gas processing, transportation
• Clean rooms
• Transformer and switch gear insulation gases
• Glove boxes
• Cryogenic gases
• Heat treating furnaces
• Industrial specialty gases
The Xentaur digital dewpoint transmitters are designed as compact, simple and reliable instruments, which will continually monitor air dryer performance, compressed air quality and dry gas moisture, from ambient dewpoint levels to as low as -100°C (-148°C).
Xentaur dewpoint transmitters are used wherever the dewpoint in a gas is critical. Applications include: monitoring and control of air dryers, plastic dryers, welding and laser gases, petrochemical feedstock gases, natural gas, clean rooms, glove boxes, transformer and switch gear insulation gases, cryogenic gases, heat treating furnaces, industrial specialty gases and many more.
The transmitter electronics take full advantage of state of the art microprocessor technology and offer many advanced intelligent features. With optional dual alarms, analog and digital outputs, the Xentaur dewpoint transmitters can be used as indicators, alarm units or controllers.