Our people are our strength at Ensetcorp, commitment is a driving force. We are team players and we always get the job done! Would you like to join us?
Ensetcorp’s success is built on our people, who do amazing things every day. Ensetcorp’s success is built on the diversity of our teams, customers and partners, and their commitment to inclusion. Our diverse perspectives make Ensetcorp one of the best employers to work for, recognize and award for our services, culture, and values.
Our culture and values
The culture at Ensetcorp is one of innovation and contribution, with values that guide our actions. We value integrity, respect, teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability in the way we do business. We consistently deliver to our clients through customer-centered actions and innovative solutions.
Development for Employees
Ensetcorp’s culture of innovation helps develop its employees to continue growing in their careers. Its structured development programs give employees opportunities to grow, while the company’s global reach and internal mobility allow employees to advance within the organization.
Let’s Be Our Freelance Contractor
I am a freelance technician that would like to get updates on the Ensetcorp upcoming projects
Engineers & Executive
Service Technician /Labuan/ Kota Kinabalu /Miri
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 1-3 years (s) of working experience in an offshore or refinery environment
- Applicants must be willing to work in Labuan/Kota Kinabalu /Miri
- Familiar with Petronas work permit application process.
- Having knowledge of Offshore mobilization procedures.
- Commissioning and Decommissioning of flow meter, control valve and etc.
- To involve in service activities for E & I work at the site.
- Responsible to conduct pre-service work scoping and site visits to evaluate service requirements.
- Assists Service engineer to carry out the repair, preventive, and predictive maintenance tasks on all pressure transmitters, temperature, pressure, flow, control valve, and maintaining all marshaling cabinets.
- Compliance with Petronas HSE requirements
- Offshore and Onshore Allowance
- Travelling Allowances
- Safety Training Such as PTW-Level 2/OGSP/Medical
- Flow Meter Calibration training provided
- Annual Leave
- Medical and Hospitalisation Leave
- EPF / SOCSO
- Performance Bonus
- Training Provided
- Medical Insurance