Introducing an excellent set of pliers from Stanley consists of 3 high-quality pieces made from heat-treated, tempered, and corrosion-protected carbon steel. The bi-materials handles ensure a comfortable grip to ease user fatigue in prolonged use coupled with smooth operation. The specially contoured DynaGrip handles fit perfectly in the palm. This set consisting of the most commonly used pliers is an excellent choice for those users who require a quality set from professionals (Electricians) to general DIY'er as they are essential tools to have handy.
Features and Benefits:
• Bi-material Dynagrip handle providing the comfort to use the tool and reduces hand fatigue
• Precision milled cutting edges and pivot for smooth opening and closing of the jaws
• Cutting edge high-frequency heat treated with the hand-ground finish for high-quality accurate cutting performance
• Combination pliers - ideal for gripping and cutting
• Diagonal Piano wire cutting pliers - ideal for cutting copper wire, aluminum, and piano wire
• Hand-ground, induction hardened blade for long life and high-quality accuracy
• Heat treated high chrome steel forging for long life and durability
• Interlocking joint assembly for smooth cutting
• Slimline design with a high precision finish
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.